Wouldn’t they be cute to have at each place-setting on Easter Sunday!?
- Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies...(Nests!)~Gluten Free Easily~just use GF ingredients~
- 1 Bag of TINY Robin Eggs (Candy coated Chocolate-Malted eggs)**for Gluten Free recipe use jelly beans-Jelly Belly original are (supposed) to be GF***
- 2 Cups sugar
- **Less Than~1/2 Cup Cocoa (Nests turn out a lighter color if you use a little less than 1/2 cup!)
- 1 Stick butter (8 Tablespoons)
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 1/2 TeaspoonsVanilla
- 3 Cups Oats (Add a hand-full more if the consistency is too runny.)(Use Bob's Red Mill gluten free oats)
- 3/4 Cups Peanut Butter
- **2 Palm-fulls of Butterscotch Chips** (you can omit this...but it's yummy!)***Hershey's Butterscotch Chips are Gluten Free***(source)
- Combine sugar, cocoa, butter and milk over medium heat.
- When mixture starts a roiling boil, stir and boil for one full minute.
- Remove from heat...
- Stir in: vanilla, oats, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips.
- ***Complete one nest and egg cookie at a time***
- On wax paper...
- Use an ice-cream scoop to make small balls and shape carefully and quickly into little nests.
- Add 2 or 3 tiny Robin Eggs...press to secure the eggs!