This Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cheesecake is one of my FAVORITE fall recipes! To make it even better, it’s figure friendly! You could eat this on a Tuesday night and not feel any guilt!
Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cheesecake
Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 • Size: 1 piece • Time: 10 minutes • Calories: 239 • Points: 5.25 ww points
- 7 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese- this is GF as of 2012-check if you’re concerned…
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (canned is fine)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, unpacked
- 8 oz Cool Whip Free, thawed-Cool Whip is Gluten Free as of the time of this posting…
- 9 inch Gluten Free Pie Crust-Cooked…
In a large bowl using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth. Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
I think it’s the Pumpkin Pie Spice that makes you feel like Fall all the way down to your toes…(Also, it’s better the longer it chills. Even over night!)