I saw a flickr photo with a recipe for Warm Toasted Marshmallow S’mores on Stumbleupon! The recipe was easy, easy!
I tried it on Saturday and added a little malted milk powder and they are so good! If you’ve got spring-break coming up with a few little-ones this would be a great little rainy day baking project!
Warm Toasted Marshmallow Malted Milk S’mores!
* 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
* 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
*1/2 Cup Malted Milk Powder
*1 cup butter or margarine, melted
*3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz)
*4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, crumbs and malted milk powder. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13×9-inch pan.
2. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
3. Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 4 to 5 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
Super easy my friends and really yummy!
I’ll be linking to a few blog-parties this week…HERE is a FULL list of all the ones I love!Met Monday’s
A Beach Cottage~Good Life Wednesday
Making the World Cuter
Today’s Creative Blog The Shabby Chic Cottage
My Romantic Home